The Yak Awards 2016 – held at LV8 Bali Resort Hotel – did what it promised … we blew the bloody doors off for 700 of Bali’s best and brightest!
The gala party cum award ceremony was held on Friday, December 2, 2016 at the Vue Beach Club at the LV8 Bali Resort Hotel in Canggu and was themed as “The British Invasion”, celebrating the golden era of British music and fashion.
We’d like to say a big thank you to everyone who came, saw and conquered in what was the highlight party of the year. And of course a big shout out to all our sponsors! See you in 2017 …
AND THE WINNERS WERE (drumroll)…
- Best Newcomer – Shanghai Baby
- Best Photographer – Ev Jenya Nunyakpe
- Best Designer (Fashion / Accessories) – Arturro Eggo
- Best Social Media Lee Stone – Secret Bali Life
- Best Restaurant – Sardine
- Best Bar Red Carpet – Champagne Bar
- Best Chef – Ben Cross Ku De Ta / Mejekawi
- Best Sunset – Finn’s Beach Club Canggu
- Best Retail Space – Bungalow
- Best Resort/Hotel – Alila Seminyak
- Best Villa – Villa Tamarama, The Ungasan Clifftop Resort
- Best Ad Campaign – Deus Ex Machina
- Best Brand Award (Bali-based only) – Motel Mexicola
- Best Event – Bali DIVAS Lunch with Polly Petrie
- Yak Man of the Year Award – Helmut Roessler
- Yak Woman of the Year Award – Morgana Reid
- Best Community Services Award – Solemen
- Outstanding Achievement – Ni Nengah Widiangsih – Bronze medals (various) winner Paraolympics 2016 Rio for Indonesia.
Check out these great images from Robert Rosen!
Find a friend in one of our epic pics by Bali Tonight!
Thank you and goodnight 🙂