BOOK YOUR SLOT NOW AT RESERVATIONS@BALINATIONAL.COM
It’s on again – The Yak’s now legendary golf tournament featuring 130 of Bali’s most enthusiastic golfers, our famous World Cup Chipping Competition, four hours of non-stop on-course action followed by dinner and an awards ceremony that features Bali’s best F&B brands, with prizes from dozens of equally awesome sponsors.
Fore! Join us at the amazing Bali National Golf Course on Nov 21st. Tee off at 1pm, with registration from 10:30.
This year we are celebrating the end of one of Bali’s most turbulent years and saying Thanks For Making it Through! It also happens to be Thanksgiving that week, so we’ve added a bit of a Turkey Shoot for your fun (think Wild Turkey!).
Join us for this our 11th Golf Community Cup. This time we will once again we following the Two Ball Texas Scramble format – so much fun for everyone involved, whatever your age or ability.
Here’s some more details. We will update the prize list as they come in from our fabulous sponsors, so watch this space:
YAK THANKSGIVING GOLF – A TURKEY SHOOT!
- What: The 11th in our series of golf community catch up events featuring local expatriates and Indonesians from the hotel, restaurant, business and retail worlds. Join our world famous chipping competition and enjoy a great after party and awards ceremony in TRUE YAK STYLE!
- When: Saturday Nov 21st. Tee Off Time: 1pm
- Where: Bali National Golf Club, Nusa Dua.
- Who: 130 players of all nationalities and their partners from Bali.
- Registration for players from 10:30am
- Chipping Competition : 11:30 – 12:15
- Welcome speech by GM Mark Holland : 12:20
- Tee Off: 1pm
- Play Time : 4 hours
- Terrace set up time: 2pm-3:30pm
- Party and Awards 4:30 – 7pm
– Hole in One Prize
– Nearest The Pin Prize (5 Holes)
– Longest Drive prize (1 Hole – Male and Female)
– Nearest The Line Prize (1 Hole)
– Chipping Competition Prize
– Runner Up Best Gross (Male and Female)
– Best Gross (Male and Female)
– Runner Up Best Net (Male and Female)
– Best Net (Male and Female)
– Best Juniors