It’s all about community support and partnering up with local partners – this is what contributes in supporting local communities and one brand is really outshining many others. The Trans Resort Bali started their Go Local, Support Local quite a while back realizing that we all need to help each other out. The aim is to help restore tourism and attract clients to the ‘local businesses’ (they all seem to be within a certain radius from the resort). This massively attractive list of benefits plans to do exactly that:
- 25% off ALL food at BoyNCow Steakhouse, Seminyak
- 20% off food at Shima Teppanyaki Japanese Restaurant, Petitenget – Seminyak
- Order Combo and get 50% off a bottle of wine at Jackson Lily’s, Seminyak
- Ginger Moon Canteen – Two for one dumplings (Order any delectable dumpling dishes and enjoy a 2nd portion of your choosing)
- 10% off all Food & Beverages at DaMaria, Petitenget – Seminyak
- 50% OFF for The Spa at The Trans Resort Bali
Huge savings at some of Seminyak’s and Petitenget best restaurants, and what’s more a great variety of excellent food. Please note 9pm will be closing time for restaurants so we suggest booking and going early.
The Trans Resort Bali is also throwing some great savings into the “Go Local at Trans” pot with: (valid until 31 March 2021)
- Special rate at IDR1.000.000nett/night in their Premier Rooms including breakfast for 2 persons
- Special One-bedroom Villa rate at IDR1.900.000nett/night including breakfast for 2 persons
- Special Valentine Sunset Dinner at The 18th Rooftop Bar lovingly chuffed by French Executive Chef Amaury “Kiss from France” (limited to 10 couples).
The Trans Resort Bali has quite rightly earned a number of awards (Bali Leading Resort 2019 & Bali Leading MICE Resort, one of the Top 25 hotels of Indonesia by Trip Advisor) and the deserved accolade of …
”a hidden gem of luxurious hospitality in the heart of Seminyak…”
Time to book, even if it’s only just for that Valentine’s dinner – now the view from the 18th floor terrace is a view to fall in love with!
The Trans Resort Bali, Kerobokan – Seminyak Bali 80361
T : +62 361 8981234
F : +62 361 8981233
Whatsapp : +6281138008889