The Balinese holiday Nyepi – also known as the Day of Silence or the Balinese New Year – shows you a side of the Island of the Gods that you’ve never seen before.
Alila Villas Uluwatu
For the ultimate quiet escape, retreat to Uluwatu during Nyepi when the whole island shuts down and goes silent for 24 hours. As the Balinese spend a day silently in prayer and introspection, experience your own path to inner peace and balance with activities such as yoga and meditation.
For more information and reservation please email email@example.com or WhatsApp +62 811 3855 692.
Bali Dynasty Resort
Bali Dynasty Resort is inviting you to experience the serenity of the Balinese New Year in a tropical paradise at the Bali Dynasty Resort. Known, as the best family resort in Indonesia, Bali Dynasty Resort is now offering an exclusive offer with incredible deals and discounts which enables you to enjoy more benefits including a free double upgrade with limited availability for your stay during the Balinese New Year. Enjoy a 3 days 2 nights stay at Bali Dynasty Resort in our Deluxe Room which includes breakfast and one time Indonesian themed buffet dinner for 2 adults, for only IDR 1.700.000 nett. For families and friends we have our wonderful Family Rooms which includes breakfast and one time Indonesian themed buffet dinner for 4 people at only IDR 2.300.000 nett, while for 5 people at only IDR 2.600.000 nett. This package offers fantastic value which includes the following benefits – daily breakfast, one time buffet dinner on Nypepi day, free WIFI, free use of Kids Water Fun Zone, Kids Movie Night, 20% off on Spa treatments at Ashoka Spa, and many more.
BlueWater Express is back! So why not enjoy Nyepi in the Gilis? We are scheduling some warm-up trips in March, and aim to run daily in April. Watch this space for trips to the Mandalika Grand Prix at the end of March!
Nyepi trips will depart on March 2nd morning, return 4th noon.
For details and direct online booking: Nyepi in The Gilis
To celebrate Nyepi, the Balinese New Year and the annual “day of silence” that falls on March 3, 2022, HOSHINOYA Bali will be hosting a special two-night program. Guests can delve into the spirit of reflection and relieved from busyness of daily life. Experience this unique occasion with inspiring activities immersed with traditions of the Island of the Gods and embrace total renewal. Candle lighting and floating, Japanese design Ogoh-ogoh painting, star gazing in complete darkness, and many more. The Tranquil Silence Day Package is valid for a minimum 2-night stay over Nyepi, from March 2-4, 2022 including daily breakfast and one time Nyepi dinner on March 3 for 2 persons and all wellness activities mentioned above. Price starts from Rp 13,086,400++ per villa. Available for direct booking only, reservation in advance required, book via WhatsApp (+62-878-7511-0511) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Ini Vie Hospitality
Immerse yourself in a magical and peaceful Silent Day escape at one of Ini Vie Hospitality’s properties on the island. With beautiful properties spread across Bali, from Seminyak all the way to Ubud, Ini Vie invites you to enjoy a blissful 3 days and 2 nights stay inclusive of welcome drinks, breakfast, and 1x lunch and dinner.
For more information, contact on WhatsApp +62 811 3986 889 or https://www.inivie.com/family.html
Plan a tropical getaway during Nyepi day at Jeeva Resorts in Lombok and enjoy the serene experience.. Jeeva Resorts offers you all-inclusive packages during the day of silence:
- 1 Night at Jeeva Klui for 2 persons with dinner and 10% discount on Spa for IDR 1.200.000
- 3D2N at Jeeva Klui and Jeeva Santai Pool Villas for 2 persons inclusive of floating breakfast, 1x lunch and dinner, along with a 10% discount on Spa for IDR 3.200.000
- 3D2N at Gili Sands Beach Club Ocean View Room for 2 persons inclusive of 1x lunch and dinner, 2 bicycles, and 1x snorkeling experience for IDR 1.700.000
For more information, please go to www.jeevaresorts.com or WhatsApp +62-878-6678-1511
A Serene Celebration at Raffles Bali
As we conclude yet another year in the Balinese Saka calendar, a serene celebration at Raffles Bali awaits. Experience a curated two nights escapade to celebrate Nyepi Day in unparalleled tranquility.
- Two nights stay at our picturesque Panoramic Pool Villa upgraded to Hilltop Panoramic Pool Villa
- Return airport transfer and VIP arrival assistance
- Daily in-villa dining breakfast
- A private stargazing moment on the evening of 3 March 2022 from the serenity of your private pool villa
- One time 60 minutes spa treatment at Raffles Spa
- Food & Beverage Resort credit at IDR 500K++ per villa per stay
- Raffles Wellbeing Butler service
- Bespoke Raffles Bali memento upon departure
Terms and Conditions
- Rates are subject to 21% tax and service charges
- Booking period: Immediately – 2 March 2022
- Stay period: 2 – 4 March 2022
- Minimum 2 nights stay, No check in and check out allowed on 3 March 2022
- Rates are non-combinable with other existing offers
- Prior reservation required at email@example.com
The Apurva Kempinski Bali
Join us at The Apurva Kempinski Bali as we embrace diversity in our pursuit of serenity. Renew your mind and spirit, through a two-night experience that is designed to realign your body, mind and soul.
Grand Deluxe Room at IDR 2,650,000++ per room per night
Cliff Private Pool Junior Suite at IDR 3,800,000++ per room per night
- Minimum two-night stay
- Complimentary Nyepi Wellness Programmes
- Daily breakfast for two persons
- Lunch at Pala Restaurant on 3 March 2022 for two persons
- Dinner at Candi Ballroom on 3 March 2022 for two persons
- Stay three nights for additional one-time lunch at Reef Beach Club for two persons
Terms and conditions apply
For more information and reservations, please contact us through WhatsApp at 08113970262 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Ritz-Carlton, Bali
Embrace the ancient local tradition and immerse in the celebrations to welcome the Balinese New Year or famously known as The Silent Days only at The Ritz-Carlton, Bali.