Couples are invited to experience tropical romance of Bali with spiritual tête-à-tête sessions, gourmet experiences and indigenous spa treatments
Jumeirah Bali, the island’s newest luxury coastal retreat, has launched a new stay package celebrating the barefoot romance of Bali in a chic, cliffside setting where lush greenery meets exquisite Indian Ocean vistas. Welcoming guests to a place of deep connection, the 3-day/2-night Romantic Getaway is a collection of couples’ activities carefully selected to help them forge stronger bonds, create memories and rekindle their romance.
Encircled by the natural beauty and rhythm of the island, couples will discover a place of flawless hospitality where privacy and royal opulence intersect discreetly. The all-villa resort which recreates the setting of a royal palace from the times of the Majapahit Empire, is dotted with secluded cabanas and pavilions, whilst also offering private sundecks in each villa. Talise Spa, a serenity-inducing spot, creates a sense of natural immersion that blends Balinese spirituality, traditional therapies and Talise Spa’s signature experiences, including the island’s only Turkish hammam.
Jumeirah Bali’s Romantic Getaway package starts at USD 1,000++ per night and includes:
- Two-night stay in a luxury villa for two people
- Fast-track airport concierge service
- Chakra reading upon arrival
- Welcome gift from Talise Spa upon arrival
- Daily breakfast for two at Segaran Dining Terrace
- Daily 60-minute Tantra Yoga session
- In-villa floating breakfast experience for two
- In-villa romantic dinner for two
- Three-course dinner for two at Segaran Dining Terrace
- 60-minute couples’ treatment at Talise Spa
- 60-minute Couple Blessing Ceremony
- Body scrub treatment for two at Talise Spa
- Romantic flower bath with a glass of Champagne at Spa Villa
With every detail – from delicious dates to soaking baths – taken care of, guests will be free to lavish their attention on each other. In addition to experiencing Bali’s famous floating breakfast and chakra reading session to identify any chakra blockages, guests booking the Romantic Getaway will also benefit from high-speed Wi-Fi, daily resort activities, including yoga and meditation, access to a world-class gym and pristine private beach.
The new Romantic Getaway package is valid for bookings made before 22 December 2023 for stays of two nights and more between now and 22 December 2023. When making a reservation directly on Jumeirah.com, guests are awarded Jumeirah One Points that can be redeemed at Jumeirah properties worldwide.
For more information, please visit www.jumeirahbali.com or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for bookings. In the meantime, stay connected via our social media channels and don’t forget to tag us in your posts with #TimeExceptionallyWellSpent.