Join The Yak Golf Community Cup 2018 @BNGR, Sunday July 15. And win big.
It’s been three months since we invited golfers for a round of the glorious game … which means it’s time again for The Yak Magazine Golf Community Cup, with all the fun of the fair!
This time we’re holding it at arguably Bali’s best golf course, the Bali National in Nusa Dua. We’re expecting a full field as usual, so book early to enjoy Bali’s best golf day, supported by the island’s best brands.
This year we welcome both Heineken and Strongbow Cider who will be providing freeflow throughout the day and evening. We also welcome Hatten Wines, RipCurl, Oakley, Jaguar cars and Deus Ex Machina motorcylces, among many other sponsors! There will be a helicopter arrival with a very special celebrity, great food on course and at our awards ceremony, awesome prizes and of course big smiles.
As usual we’ll tee-off with a shotgun start at 12:30. Registration is at 11am.
Tournament Fee: 1.4mil
- Green fees, caddy and cart fee
- Awards Show with $50,000 in prizes
- Freeflow beer, cider and wine all day
- Helicopter arrival
- On course food from Bali’s best restaurants
- Buffet dinner and standout independent dishes
- Minimum 4 players per community. No maximum.
- Community Team with the highest average Stableford score wins The Yak Magazine Community Shield
- Best Community x 3
- Longest Drive x 2
- Nearest The Pin x 3
- Best Dressed Team
- And more!
Registration is direct to the course. So don’t delay – winners are grinners.
EMAIL YOUR COMPLETED REGISTRATION FORM TO REGISTRATIONS@BALINATIONAL.COM
For assistance, please call Bali National Golf Club on +62 (0)361 771 791 or email email@example.com