The event will showcase the best of vegan foods, drinks, cooking shows and live music, not forgetting to mention international speakers and more than 50 booths in the exhibition area to browse. You can enjoy a variety of food, drinks and products from a variety vendors selling vegan-friendly food, nuts seeds and spices, natural incense, aromatherapy, natural oil perfume, shampoo bars and a myriad of sustainable items. Join the event on the 23rd until the 25th of September since it’s the perfect place to start your very own vegan journey. Admission is free of charge so do bring your friends along!
A SNIPPET ABOUT ONE OF THE SPEAKERS
Just like going vegan, starting can be intimidating, but being informed is half of the challenge. Join for a talk show about veganism with well-known speaker Kaka Slank as he discusses his journey, what it means to be vegan and how you can have a more sustainable and healthier lifestyle. This event is open to everyone.
A VERY IMPORTANT EXPERIENCE TO REALLY GIVE BACK!
Don’t miss out on the blood drive on Saturday THE 24th September 2022. Join them to help save lives and be the reason for someone’s existence.
TIPS TO ATTEND THE FESTIVAL
- All events and entry is FREE
- Some free classes require registration, book yours now with the link in the profile so you don’t miss out!
- Free shuttle buses are available, link in the
- All 65+ food and beverage vendors will use Cash can be used to buy these vouchers.
- A chance to win prizes when you tag us on Instagram!
- Enjoy the largest vegan festival in Indonesia!
KEY HIGHLIGHTS OF THE EVENT
- The largest vegan festival ever in Indonesia in terms of vendors (A total of 75+ vendor stalls selling vegan items from food, beverages, health supplements, arts & crafts)
- Our theme for this year is the ‘Heart & Soul of Veganism’ – reflecting the nature of their host location – Bali, known as the island of
- We aim to be the most diverse vegan festival with 30+ speakers (at least 50% are international speakers from Singapore, India, etc) with expected visitor numbers of 3000+ over three days, both local and international guests who are in
- We pride ourselves in being an environmentally sustainable festival by using eco-friendly materials across all festival We have also partnered with KLOOK to arrange free shuttle-buses to the festival site in UBUD, from various popular hotspots in Bali (Canggu, Seminyak, Uluwatu and Sanur).
FB: Ubud International Vegan Festival
Learn more on https://linktr.ee/ubudveganfestival