Hard Rock Cafe Bali debuts its most extensive menu innovation headlined by award-winning steak burgers. New menu offerings also include the world’s first 24-karat gold leaf steak burger, Instagram-worthy boozy milkshakes, sliders and shareables.
Hard Rock Cafe Bali launched the brand’s most extensive menu innovation in the company’s history with more than 20 new offerings. The Bali Cafe’s new menu puts the spotlight on its lineup of all-new, award-winning Steak Burgers, headlined by the world’s first edible 24-Karat Gold Leaf Steak Burger™ that will benefit non-profit organization Kopernik to support their food initiatives to address poverty & malnutrition in remote areas of Indonesia. Steak Burgers aren’t the only items making their debut on Hard Rock Bali new menu, which also includes Instagram-worthy Boozy Milkshakes, Sliders and Shareables that encourage adventure and exploration, allowing fans to curate their most flavorful playlist.
The star of the show, Hard Rock Cafe Bali’s new and award-winning Steak Burgers, are created with a proprietary blend of fresh, 100 percent Certified Angus Beef® to produce the most flavorful burger possible. Just like the strings of a guitar must be perfectly tuned to play a great melody, every detail matters when building the best burger. From premium accompaniments like freshly baked, toasted buns to signature sauces and produce at its prime, Hard Rock Cafe’s new Steak Burgers let everyone eat like a legend. The delicious lineup includes:
- The 24-Karat Gold Leaf Steak Burger™ – The shining star of the lineup is this first-of-its-kind burger with bling. A ½-lb fresh Steak Burger topped with 24-Karat edible gold leaf with cheddar cheese, leaf lettuce, vine-ripened tomato and red onion. It’s glitz, glamour and pure gold – a legendary bite only available at Hard Rock®! Through the Hard Rock Heals Foundation®, a portion of all proceeds from the 24-Karat Gold Leaf Steak Burger™ will benefit Action Against Hunger to assist in the fight against world hunger. Hard Rock’s ongoing philanthropic efforts support the brand’s “Love All – Serve All,” “Take Time to Be Kind,” and “Save the Planet” mottos, while honoring its commitment to giving back to the community and making the world a better place to be.
- The Original Legendary® Burger – The burger that started it all! This fan-favorite is a ½-lb. fresh Steak Burger with smoked bacon, cheddar cheese, crispy onion ring, leaf lettuce and vine-ripened tomato, served with Hard Rock’s signature steak sauce on the side.
- The Big Cheeseburger – A ½-lb. of cheesy greatness, this burger features three slices of cheddar cheese melted on a ½-lb. fresh Steak Burger, served with leaf lettuce, vine-ripened tomato and red onion.
- Double Decker Double Cheeseburger – A tribute to Hard Rock’s 1971 “Down Home Double Burger” and the iconic double decker buses synonymous to the brand’s London roots, this burgers consists of one full pound of two stacked ½-lb. fresh Steak Burgers with American cheese, mayonnaise, leaf lettuce, vine-ripened tomato and red onion.
- BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger – This ½-lb. fresh Steak Burger is seasoned and seared with a signature spice blend, topped with house-made barbecue sauce, crispy shoestring onions, cheddar cheese, smoked bacon, leaf lettuce and vine-ripened tomato.
“Our goal is to provide guests with the highest quality food, drink and entertainment during every visit. By bringing the brand’s menu innovation to Bali, Hard Rock is sharing its most significant brand initiative and long-term goals for Hard Rock with the guests both local and visiting,” said Anibal Fernandez, Vice President of Franchise Operations & Development for Hard Rock International. “We are excited to introduce our award-winning Steak Burgers, Boozy Milkshakes, Sliders and Shareables to guests as part of our world-class, immersive dining and entertainment experience.”
While new to the menu, Hard Rock Cafe’s Steak Burgers are not new to the spotlight. The brand’s signature Steak Burger has collected awards including “Fan Favorite” at the 2019 Riverwalk Fort Lauderdale Burger Battle, “Best Burger” in the 2020 and 2019 Porthole Cruise Editor-in-Chief Awards and “Ultimate Winner/Best in Miami” at the 2018 Miami Times Burgerfest.
Shake It Up
Fans will be in the spirit to snap a picture of Hard Rock Cafe Bali’s new Boozy Milkshakes before they sip, thanks to Instagram-worthy visuals such as enchanting garnishes and brightly colored toppings. With a twist on classic flavors like Strawberry Cheesecake and Cookies & Cream, guests can enjoy these over-the-top milkshakes in both boozy and non-alcoholic versions alongside a Steak Burger or on its own as a scandalously-spiked dessert.
Throughout the year, Hard Rock Cafe will offer limited-time milkshake varieties timed to special occasions or holidays. For fans looking for a sweet treat without the alcohol, non-boozy milkshake options are available in the same tasty flavors so fans of all ages can join in on the fun.
Create Adventure and Customize Your Flavor Experience
Guests looking to create their own playlist of menu items will enjoy Hard Rock Cafe Bali’s new Sliders and Shareables. From the delicious One Night in Bangkok Spicy Shrimp™ to Whiskey Bacon Jam Sliders and Three Cheese and Roma Tomato Flatbread, everyone at the table can indulge in their favorite menu items. Whether fans want to take a solo flavor adventure during their meal or gather with friends to mix and match slider and shareable plates, guests will enjoy curating their own dining and entertainment experience at Hard Rock Cafe Bali.
Those looking to dine at Hard Rock Cafe Bali can make a reservation by visiting www.hardrockcafe.com/locations.aspx. To purchase Hard Rock Cafe merchandise, visit the online Rock Shop® at www.shop.hardrock.com. For additional information on the Hard Rock Cafe brand, visit www.hardrockcafe.com/